Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Oahspe: Book of Saphah - Tablet of Biene


Verses:

23. Oan (Panic). Faith in man only. Sign, two men leaning against each other. Persons who have risen in intelligence, but not in Es. Faith in man only. One who believes man is the highest of all things in the world. One who believes there is no person or thing of personality but man. They being Oans indulged in ----, although they were men only, saying: There is none above us to see us or to command (Fus). They said: Shall I not indulge in whatsoever I choose, being an Oan? (Chine.) Onan, one whose philosophy is in his own conceit; an indulgence (Kii). I do solemnly swear before this order, Oan, that I will never pray to, nor ejaculate to, nor of, nor for any person, save man; and especially not to the Gods nor Lords of heaven, nor to the Unknown, and Imperishable. (Rite of Sodom.) Ho'an, that that leads to Ugh'sa, particularly lust. The impulse of the flesh they called the highest, M'oa (Gau). They threw aside their clothes, going naked like the A'su of old, saying: Is not all indulgence my heritage? (Miac.) They fell from industry and decency, saying: We shall have no forms nor rites, being free. And they became the prey of spirits of idleness and lust, who feast on sinful mortals (Egypt). Spirits of lust came to the Onans and reclothed themselves in mortal forms and indulged in lust with them, and Moses forbade them from coming amongst his people. (Aribania.) The Cow'ans said: Let us go stealthily to the tent of Moses and his priests and learn the secret of his spirit power. The Cow'ans said: Why shall man follow Moses? Are not the spirits who come to us as good as his? (Akia.) Yo'anyi said: If I love meat I will eat meat; if I love strong drink I will have strong drink; if I love sexual indulgence then will I have sexual indulgence. Who can restrain me? Are not my desires well created? I should not deny them? (Vede.) And the druks came upon the Yo'anyi, for their philosophy had divided them amongst themselves, one against another, and their progeny became Tur'anyi (Turanian).

24. Bi (Panic). Two in one. A sign in the order of O'an, in mockery of Ahnra'mayda.

25. Nu (Panic). Organs of sex. They said: All the living are begotten by indulgence; to worship the organs of indulgence is the highest worship (Aribania). Is not the All Creator but NU? And they made images and idols of Nu and set them by the roadsides, both in their cities and in the country. Yea, they made small images of Nu, and their women and children went into the market-places selling them. Egypt in time of Moses. (Gau.) Some of them having shame in their souls made another image of Nu and gave it head and horns. (Kii.)

No comments: